Per Glass Per Bottle
41. Between Thorns Cabernet Sauvignon – South Eastern Australia £6.50 £18.00
Blackcurrant and fruits of the forest backed by notes of chocolate and
42. Kleine Zalze Pinotage – Coastal Region, South Africa £6.75 £20.00
A deep-coloured wine made from South Africa’s ‘own grape’ variety.
excellent berry fruit flavours and sodt tannins from vineyards located
in the beautiful region of Stellenbosch.
43. Berri Estates Shiraz – South Eastern Australia £6.75 £22.00
Medium-bodied and fruity with raspberry, cherry and plum,
complemented by vanilla spices
44. Tekena Merlot – Central Valley, Chile £22.00
Fruit driven, raspberry and blueberry fruit leading to a soft finish
45. Èlevé Malbec – Pays d’Oc, France £8.00 £25.00
Having achieved fame in Argentina, Malbec returns home.
Lovely violet aromas, solid fruit flavours and a splash of spiced oak.
46. Waipara Hills Pinot Noir – Central Otago, New Zealand £28.00
Bramble fruit, cherry, spice and a hint of smoke on the nose: black
cherry and plum on the palate supported by vanilla spice.
47. Chapel Down Union Red – England £9.50 £28.00
Attractive cherry and strawberry flavours in a light refreshing red.
48. Atamisque Serbai Malbec – Tupungato, Mendoza, Argentina £30.00
Aromas of red fruit and violet: wild raspberry and strawberry with splashes
Of plum and damson on the palate.
49. Chalk Hill Banbera – McLaren Vale, Australia £34.00
The palate is bright with a racy acidity which shows red fruit to the
fore and floral and spice notes to the rear, the fine lingering tannins
add to the crisp finish.
50. Barolo Lo Zoccolaio – Domini Villa Lanata, Italy £75.00
Specially selected Nebbiolo grapes give heady aromas of violets and
bramble berry characters enveloped in large oak barrique complexity,
a classic from a top producer.
51. The Fedarlist Dueling Pistols - Dry Creek Valley, USA £80.00
50% Zinfandel, 50% Syrah. Weighty with rich, ripe fruit and a lively acidity
that carries the fruit through to a long finish.
52. Fleurie Château de Fleurie – Domaine Loron, France £34.00
Vibrancy of violet aromas and soft raspberry smoothness with a
Lingering elegance from 18th Century heritage and northern granite hills.
53. Crozes Hermitage – La Tuilière, Jean-Luc Colombo, France £36.00
Syrah grapes are hand-harvested from the sleep slopes of the northern
Rhône: shows red-fruit and blackcurrant aromas on the inky palate,
supported by spicy notes from time spent in barrel.
54. Cornas – Les Méjeans, Jean-Luc Colombo, France £60.00
Shows raspberry, blackcurrant and blackberry with floral hints as well as
some coffee and spice notes.
55. Borie de Maurel Cuvée Sylla – Minervois, France £60.00
Intense, concentrated with complex red and black fruit mingling with
Mineral notes and ‘garrigue’ spice.
56. Châteauneuf-du-Pape Les Chorégies du Clos de L’Oratoire des Papes - France £90.00
Ripe red fruit, black pepper and vanilla: the palate is rich with weighty,
yet elegant: sweetly ripe berry fruit mingles with spice and Provençal
57. Rioja - Marcques de Morano – Joven £32.00
A young Rioja using the classic Tempranilo grape,
Matured a short time in Oak, Giving displays of fresh fruit and
soft berry on the finish.
58. Mill Cellars Shiraz – South Eastern Australia £6.75 £20.00
This Shiraz also has a little Cabernet Sauvignon in it to add some structure.
Plenty of brambly fruit on the palate backed with a touch of spice.
59. Cullinan View Pinotage – Western Cape £7.25 £21.00
South Africa’s own grape, a crossing of Pinot Noir and Cinsault. Lovely
fruit, smoky character and soft rounded tannins.
60. Brunello Di Montalcino, Biondi Santi – Italy £300.00
Beautiful and complex. A majestic wine.
61. Chateaux Picaron Biological Red – Bordeaux France £65.00
An exquisite aroma of citrus notes and dark fruits. This connects with a harmonious
flavour mix of blackberry and raspberry. Full bodied.
62. Chateaux L’Hemitage Red – Graves France £49.00
A beautifully rounded and fruity wine. It holds notes of sweetness from its
Connection to the sauternes wines. Followed by a touch of honey and oak.
63. Chateaux du Grand Superior Red – Bordeaux France £55.00
60% Melot, 40% Cabernet. This vintage red has a beautiful marriage of being
robust and delicately fruity. Aromatically creamy wine holds a smooth elegant
64. Chateaux Graveyron Red – Graves France £60.00
70% Melot, 30% Cabernet. A rare light bodied wine, smooth to the pallet with
Residing cranberry hints. Perfectly balanced grape mix from the Graves region.